How does the course work?
- It’s a multimedia, self-paced course, with each lesson in video, audio, and PDF transcript so you can learn in whatever format is most convenient for you. The lessons are short (2-5 minutes) so you can conveniently squeeze them in during coffee breaks, commutes, or spare minutes. You can download the audio MP3s and listen on the run, during exercise, on public transport, or while driving your car. If you prefer to read, the transcripts will will be edited (not just raw transcripts) so they read well. You’ll always be able to access your material via course emails or directly through the Financial Mentor training site from any device.
What if I have questions about the material or process?
- I don’t want you to feel like I’m just giving you access to this course and then walking away with no ability to reach me for feedback and questions. It’s to everyone’s advantage that I include weekly office hours for live Q&A, on a group telephone conference line, to get your feedback and answer your questions. It helps me improve the quality of the education and it keeps you from getting stuck or frustrated. In addition to having live access to me, I’ve added forums to mastermind among like-minded achievers. You get both support venues so you can use either, or both. Whatever works best for you.
Is this course live?
- This is NOT a live presentation. It’s an online video and audio course you can take at your own pace. Each lesson is 100% content from me (you’ll hear my voice in the recording) as I walk you through each step of the process. It comes with lifetime access so the strategies and tactics in the course will always be available to you, ready whenever you need them.
How much time will it take?
- The course is designed to take four weeks to complete so the office hours will be coordinated with that pace. Each lesson in the course is designed to take 2-5 minutes to complete so you can conveniently squeeze them in during coffee breaks, lunch hour, commutes, or whenever convenient. You can go as fast or as slow as you want. You can download the material and work through it on your phone or laptop. You can read the transcripts or listen to the audio while commuting or exercising. Whatever is easiest for you.
What if I fall behind or miss a call?
- Don’t worry. The course comes with lifetime access so you can take a break if you are out of town or on vacation or just get temporarily swamped. Interruptions happen, and everything is recorded so you have access 24/7 at your convenience. If you need to take a break, that’s no problem. You can “resume” your learning any time you want. It will always be there and waiting when you’re ready.
Why should I buy your course with all the free stuff out there?
- I’ve been developing wealth plans for coaching clients for nearly two decades. This is original material. It’s not the same thing as all the free stuff out there. In addition, you’re paying for the royal road to this knowledge. No wasted time. No dead-end paths. No nonsense. Just an actionable, step-by-step plan. Think about it, what is your time worth? What is it worth for you to get the results you want now instead of later? In all likelihood, the cost to delay this opportunity will greatly exceed the few hundred bucks required to take action now. The time value of the results should be more than enough to justify the price (not to mention the value of your time saved learning). Again, you can always refund if I’m wrong so you’re never at risk.
I think I may be too busy to take your course. Maybe later…
- I get that you’re busy, but nobody is THAT busy. Seriously, you either have a plan or you don’t. If you don’t, then you’re essentially saying all the other stuff you spend your time on right now is more important than financial freedom to the quality of your life? That makes no sense! Turn off the tube at night, or wake up one hour earlier each day. Squeeze the lessons in on work breaks or during your commute. If you’re committed, then you’ll find the time and get it done. You aren’t going to achieve your financial goals until you prioritize making them happen. It’s just that simple. There’s no time better than right now because the sooner you start, the more time you’ll have to enjoy the benefits and watch your wealth compound.
Do you have a money-back guarantee on your course?
- I only want happy clients. If you’re dissatisfied or just change your mind anytime in the first 30 days, simply let me know and you’ll receive a 100% refund.
Does this work for international students or is it for U.S. investors only?
- The principles for designing a wealth plan know no borders and neither does this course. While language and some examples may be U.S. centric, the course is 100% applicable with minimal adjustment for international students.