Wondering where Todd’s expertise came from, or how he was able to retire at 35? Want to know what his beliefs are when it comes to financial independence?
Here’s some background on who Todd is, why he’s qualified to teach you about building wealth, and how he came to be a financial coach.
Todd teaches personal finance and investing based on real experience. He “walks the talk” with all the information in Seven Steps to Seven Figures, and he has the results to prove it.
He doesn’t teach ivory tower theories or inaccurate conventional wisdom. Instead, he shows his students what works, what doesn’t, and why, based on actual, provable experience.
The biggest difference about Todd and other “financial gurus” is that he made his money by investing in publicly traded markets – just like you can do.
There is no secret to becoming wealthy, and Todd’s mission is to spread financial education, not to dangle a carrot in front of you, keeping strategies locked behind closed doors.
Todd is invested in the personal development of his students and emphasizes an approach to financial independence that provides a transformational path to personal fulfillment. You won’t find that in most (if not all) courses that “teach you how to get rich.”
Last, but not least, Todd lives by his values: life experiences, intellectual pursuits, and relationships.
Family and friends, books, outdoor recreation of all sorts, travel, and personal growth are all things he enjoys. Notice how flashy cars, a mansion, or designer brands don’t make their way in there. Todd is your “average Joe” aside from his business acumen.
Why is he still teaching after reaching financial independence? He enjoys working with business owners and investors who share his passion for wanting more out of what’s important to them in life.
He combines cutting edge investment and business development strategy with the latest personal growth technology to make a transformative journey to financial freedom possible for his students.
- B.A. in Economics from University of California at Davis
- Member of Economics Honors Society and Deans List
- A serial entrepreneur since childhood who built many businesses and retired at age 35 from his position as a Hedge Fund Investment Manager, where he was responsible for a 20+ million dollar portfolio
- Todd’s portfolio management for the Hedge Fund produced 100% winning years except one, which was less than a 5% loss
- Raised net worth from less than zero at age 23 to self-made millionaire 12 years later by “walking the talk” using the same personal finance and investment strategies taught in this course
- An early pioneer and expert in statistical and mathematical risk management systems for investing
- Still an active investor who earns consistent investment returns in both up and down markets