As you know, this module is all about connecting your life to your wealth. This first lesson will show you why your wealth plan needs to be personalized to your life.
- The proven success process all my clients follow when building their wealth plan
- Why you need to take your needs and desires into account when forming your wealth plan
- How your wealth plan acts as a context for all your daily decisions and actions
- The different roles you must play to form your wealth plan
- Why this approach allows you to work smarter instead of harder
- How you’ll be able to find the one path to wealth that’s right for you in this course
- The three sequential components that compose the structure of your plan
Realize exactly how you are your wealth plan, and how it all connects back to you. This connection is necessary to allow your wealth plan to work for you.
Homework: What’s Your Current Wealth Plan?
Office Hours Recording: Download/Listen Here (.mp3)
Mind Map: PDF summary of lesson
The less of one’s life one must exchange for money, the more freedom one may enjoy. – Gerry Spence
If it weren’t for the last minute, I wouldn’t get anything done. – Author Unknown
Contrary to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s claim, the rich really aren’t all that different from you and me – with one major exception: They’re an awful lot more careful about how they spend and invest their money. – Stanley & Danko from Millionaire Next Door
Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. – Earl Nightingale
If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
Reduce your plan to writing… The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire. – Napoleon Hill
Good plans shape good decisions. That’s why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true. – Lester Bittle
Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. – Pablo Picasso