In this lesson, we experiment with the boundaries of the three-part framework you learned in the last lesson to understand what’s possible.
- That conventional retirement planning is just a subset of the much bigger wealth planning picture
- How your future wealth is the compound growth of your three primary assets
- Why you must carefully manage your three resources (personal and financial capital, and time)
- Why compounding financial capital is a half-truth of the conventional plan
- How the crawl, walk, and run stages relate to your wealth plan
- How to put the rule of threes on steroids
- Why the underlying assumption of wealth creation in traditional planning is flawed
- That earned income is not the same as cash flow producing equity
- How the advanced planning framework allows you to skip the translation stage
- How the growth of assets change throughout each stage of wealth building
- Why procrastination is the death of wealth building in the crawl and walk stage
Become clear on what the limitations to traditional retirement planning are, and how the advanced framework opens up other possibilities for you to achieve wealth quicker.
Office Hours Recording: Download / Listen Here (.mp3)